LiNil Visiting Nurses Home Care Medical Social Work
Medical Social Work is a sub-discipline of social work, also known as Hospital social work. Medical social workers typically work in a hospital, skilled nursing facility or hospice, have a graduate degree in the field, and work with patients and their families in need of psychosocial help. Medical social workers assess the psychosocial functioning of patients and families and intervene as necessary. Interventions may include connecting patients and families to necessary resources and supports in the community; providing psychotherapy, supportive counseling, or grief counseling; or helping a patient to expand and strengthen their network of social supports. Medical social workers typically work on an interdisciplinary team with professionals of other disciplines (such as medicine, nursing, physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy, etc.). LiNil Visiting Nurses Home Care offers medical social work services in Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County and Brevard County Florida.
LiNil Visiting Nurses Home Care's mission is to promote excellence in medical social work. Call us today to discuss your medical social work needs in Orlando Florida, serving all of Central Florida and the Space Coast.
Latest Medical News
- New Panniculus Retraction System Developed For Large Patient Positioning
- Avalue introduces Renity Bedside Infotainment Platform
- Health Care Association of New Jersey (HCANJ) Endorses Linked Senior
- LUZ's CEO to Participate in DA4S Conference Workshop
- Velocity Medical Releases New VelocityGRID Oncology Imaging Platform Version 3.0
- Keller Dermatologist, Dr. Sina Aboutalebi, Voted Top Doctor by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine
- Website with Helpful Tips about Celiac Disease Launched
- 21CI Enteres into an IT Partner Agreement with India's Leading Healthcare Provider
- Dr. Edmond Suh Invited To Introduce Latest Dental Technologies At Two Industry Events
- Cepheid to sponsor BASHH 2013 Spring Meeting